Once upon a time Once upon a time

NICE!

I recognize the Oblivion Atmosphere music anywheres very well made!

Other Worlds Other Worlds

Didnt understand!

I give you props for making this but make sure in the future your flash's are more self explanatory. I had no clue what was going on and I swear at one point a space ship was taking a piss on a planet lol!

F-Ninja responds:

Yeah, it was a dream so I made it as the dream was. It's supposed to be fucking weird.

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Just like everyone else...WTF!

Wow! The Northern Incident now has competition when it comes to animation quality! Great job! Keep it up please!

Flying / Falling Flying / Falling

Great animation!

Overall this animation was good! But it lacked comedy and facial expressions lol!

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

LOL!!

Hilarious! The voice acting was great!! and the music made it 10 times better!

Employee of the Month Employee of the Month

Funny, simple, great!

Wow the fact that the creator of NewGrounds Tom Fulp loves this flash makes it the best!! He has it as his favorite!!!

A Great Day to be a Fish A Great Day to be a Fish

A drastic waste!!!!

Dude I'm sorry!!!! It takes a lot for me to give 1 star but this just was a total waste of my time!!! I'm not given you 1 star to make you feel terrible I'm given you 1 star because this is terrible!!!!! The animation is ok, but your not funny! Just stop! If you think you have what it takes, well you dont! So I'm doing you a favor by telling you to stop making these!!!

fartoons responds:

If I see you do any better, maybe then I will consider this review. But until you do better you really aren't one to talk. Plus you can't judge someone's entire profession on one cartoon, or even several cartoons. If people are considering putting my TV series pitch on the air then I can't be any worse than any of the other crap that's out there.

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

AMAZING!!!

This was better thin a movie!!!!!!!! HAAHAHAH LOVE IT!!

Meteor falling beta Meteor falling beta

Not bad at all!

I laughed a lot....NOOBS BURNING!! HAHA

kolpet responds:

Thank you! I love to see that people watch my flash!

Edd Egg -Mistletoe & Mine Edd Egg -Mistletoe & Mine

Made my day!

"..Glad where not them"

Hahhaha laughed my but off!!
You are hilarious!!